Permanent Residency Card, popularly known as Green Card, may be obtained through work skills, investment, or family.
UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF PERMANENT RESIDENCY VISAS
1. EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA CATEGORIES:
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability: Popularly known as “Einstein Visa”, this visa is granted to professionals with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professor or researcher, or certain multinational executive or manager.
- EB-2 Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability: This visa is granted to professionals with either an advanced degree or exceptional ability.
- EB-3 Skilled worker, professional, or other workers: This visa is granted to skilled workers, professionals, or other workers that meet the requirements set forth by the U.S. government. A labor certification and a permanent, full-time job offer are required. In addition, there must be a shortage of qualified workers in the U.S. to perform the job.
- EB-5 Investor: This visa is granted to investors who are willing to make necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the U.S. and plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
2. FAMILY-BASED :
- U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents may petition for certain noncitizen relatives to immigrate to the United States.
It’s important to consult with an experienced professional to assess your possibilities. Cortes Immigration Law Firm welcomes you for a free consultation to assess your eligibility. Our knowledgeable team is ready to work relentlessly for you to reach your immigration goals.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION