Can be requested by investors, executives or multinational managers, professionals with extraordinaries abilities, athletes, and fiancé(ée).
UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF U.S. TEMPORARY VISAS
1. EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA
- L-1 Intracompany Transfer: You can be transferred as an executive or manager from one of your company’s foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. You can also send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.
- E-2 Treaty Investors: If you are a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation), or with which the United States maintains a qualifying international agreement, you can be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability or Achievement: If you possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.
- P-1 Athletes: If you are coming temporarily to the United States solely for the purpose of performing at a specific athletic competition.
2. FAMILY-BASED VISA
- K-1 Fiancée: If you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States to get married, you will need to obtain a K-1 visa for your fiancé(e).
It’s important to consult with an experienced professional to assess your possibilities. Cortes Immigration Law Firm welcomes you for a free consultation to assess your eligibility. Our knowledgeable team is ready to work relentlessly for you to reach your immigration goals.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION